Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

First Blog from Blogger App

The Android market place is one of my favourite places to shop..well..the good thing is..I actually require no money to shop here, cos most of the stuff is free!! :)
I am kinda happy I found this blogger app as well..though it has ads in my face..I think I ll stick with this version for now.
One thing I had a complaint about was that there are no proper chat apps for facebook..the facebook app was and is really really bad..even after the occasional updates they make!
But well, fear not..the problem has been solved by the ebuddy app! Works well and does the work for yahoo and msn as well..
So the yahoo messenger said goodbye to Wayne too..
The game Simple Simon is quite nice...a memory game which I found in the marketplace..a pretty good one!
Lots and lots of other things available there..and trust me gals, its a must visit store...as boring as I might sound..the store isn't..only once u experience it will you realize what I am talking about...
And well..let me not forget MocoSpace..it has chat rooms and various interests and well..its all good..u can do what u want..
I kind of feel sorry for the berry users..they think they have it all..but you should see the look they have when they look at the apps on this phone. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment: