Total Pageviews

Monday, September 7, 2009

WB Breakfast

Breakfast is supposed to be the most important meal of the day. I never really paid much attention to it, till I came back home after quitting my job. I had the time to have breakfast and wake up at whatever time I want. So now breakfast is important even though I  ve started  college. People like doing things while having breakfast. Most I think like reading news papers or listening to news or something like that cos well...its morning...and news is the thing people do in the morning...
Well, I could do that, but then are too many people running behind the news paper in the morning.
So well, what do i do..I switch on the TV...
And in the morning, most channels show kiddy stuff or yoga or something they like showing in the morning...Vh1 has their classics and good morning...but then all the songs aren't good. A lot of them are. But there is a lot of Dancy music in the morning, sometimes a little too much for my liking.
So then the next option is to surf for something to watch. Of late my Star World is not working..something happened with the cable guy and he does not show the channel anymore. I am sure all I have to do is call his up and tell him to bring it back, which I will do.
Till then, I have to watch what I get.
It started off that way with WB, Warner Bros. Channel. They have good movies and I first noticed these shows a few months back, 3 of them are repeats...or those which I have seen before.But the thing is I still like it. These are the kinda shows which u can keep watching on an everyday basis i and not get tired of the re runs. I know there are many which are that kind.
Well..let me tell u something about them. 
It starts with Whos Line is it anyway...that 90s old show with Drew Carey, Ryan Stiles, Collin Mochrie and Wayne Brady..the regulars. The show is just crazy. The games they come up with and the impromptu acts that they pull off....and that too very tasteful...just amazing...They are brilliant...The songs are awesome too even the ones they make up on thongs and the stupidest things u can think of. 
This one is followed by The Drew Carey show. Another amazing show with Drew and Ryan at their best. Who can forget Mimi...even if u want to..u just can't...lol...I am not gonna write too much about the show as I am sure everyone has seen it..and everyone likes it...
The next one in the morning is Joey starring Matt Le Blanc...the Friends star...This show is not that old..its more recent. It used to be shown on Star World I think before this. I seem to have seen all of it anyways. But its nice to watch it once again in the morning...Its funny with the whole nephew and sister and neighbour playing their parts well....good for the morning...
The last one is a show I havent seen before..Its called 'The New Adventures of Old Christine'.
Starring Seinfeld's Elaine as Christine...Julia Louis-Dreyfus...a single mother...living with her brother and her kid...Her ex husband Richard who has re married a woman named Christine again..but a much younger one than the original....that's how Julia Louis-Dreyfus gets the title as 'old' Christine..while the other one is the 'new' Christine. It basically is about her and how messed up she is and how she tries really hard to keep it together. Christine runs a gym while Richard is a contractor and the brother, Matthew is trying to get through Medical school..where he can never find the classes and so he mostly stays home...lolz...wish I could do dat that...oh wait..I am doing that...
There are other characters in the sitcom...Barb..Christine's black best friend with a very good sense of humour...Marly and Lindsey...two moms at Richie's posh private school...who keep annoying Christine...but they are well sketched characters. Christine also drives a Prius...which they mention a hell lotta times...
All in all a good show...and its good to watch something on tv which I haven't seen before...so nice...
The timings of the shows are weird...there is no set half an hour timing....they just start anywhere between 7.30 and 8 i think...and it goes on till somewhere after 9.
If you miss it, there is a re run at like 4 in the morning...Well..I don't sleep well many nights....dat shud explain it...
Also, you can catch all of it on Saturday or Sunday some time...I m sure they have a re run sometime...
So that's my morning...
And well...some good news..Porcupine Tree playing at Livewire...Mood i....!!
Lines are gonna be massive and its gonna take forever to get it...but hell ya I m gonna be there...


No comments:

Post a Comment